Thank you for being a part of the NaProTechnology Revolution! As we celebrate the 30th anniversary of NaProTechnology, we will be offering a year’s worth of lectures every month to help inform you and help your practice grow. Featured upcoming lectures will include:
- History of NaProTechnology
- Hormonal Contraception: Is It Good Medicine?
- Infection and Chronic Endometritis
- Surgical NaProTechnology: A Paradigm Shift from Traditional Operative Gynecologic Laparoscopy
- Surgical Technique: Diagnostic Skills are the Cornerstone to Optimal Results
- Understanding Ovulation Defects
- NaProTechnology and the Adolescent
- Understanding Research Methods and Statistics of the Creighton Model System and NaProTechnology
- Maximizing Medical NaProTechnology: Mistakes for Medical Consultants to Avoid
- Difficult Cases: Persistent Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- The Future of NaProTechnology and The Creighton Model FertilityCare System
Enrollment opens next week! The cost will be $95 for the whole series or $15 per lecture. We will also have additional free lectures for you to watch or share with your colleagues. Proceeds will be used to support the fellowship program and our research programs. Watch your email for your special link to sign up.